ACHIEVING CONSTRUCTION EFFICIENCIES
Akura’s capacity to streamline and simplify the ordinarily complex building process is supported by our in-house capability to manufacture structural steel.
Unlike traditional design and construct service providers, our manufacturing ability provides numerous benefits for our clients.
Our purpose built facility integrates a superior level of automation and software driven workflow; minimising the opportunity for error.
In addition to manufacturing and fabricating structural steel, our capabilities extend to blasting and painting; resulting in increased product quality, cost savings, shorter project windows and most importantly, greater client satisfaction.
Through our state-of-the-art facility, we have the capacity to produce 100 tonnes of structural steel per week to support our ability to provide complete design and construct packages for industrial, commercial and agricultural applications.
BENEFITS OF IN-HOUSE MANUFACTURING
- Reduced lead times
- Flexibility to make changes to your project after construction has commenced
- Cost efficiencies associated with materials being direct from the manufacturer (us)
- More control over the construction process; minimising errors and allowing for enhanced project management
- Where structural steel is installed in conjunction with our precast concrete panels; we can achieve additional construction efficiency
- The interface between both structural steel and precast concrete panels has greater accuracy due to coordinated drafting