With over 40 years’ experience in the construction industry, Akura specialises in the delivery of engineered building solutions for industrial, commercial and agricultural applications across NSW, ACT, VIC and QLD.
Our focus is on delivering quality projects that are fit for purpose, arrive within budget and ultimately provide the best possible return on investment for our clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Growth of the business now necessitates increased and improved financial and accounting control. This is a great opportunity for those qualified and experienced in accounting; with specific experience as a Financial Controller.
This new role carries primary responsibility for oversight of all financial aspects and accounting reporting streams necessary for the risk-free functioning of the business. The Financial Controller ensures accurate accounting and provides a high level of analytic skills in financial planning and reporting.
The successful candidate will join our young and dynamic team with sound business leadership, clearly defined goals and values, along with a proven track record.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller
- 5+ years of combined corporate accounting and finance experience
- Qualification in Accounting
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger and monthly-end/year-end closing
- Strong administration and computer skills
- Familiar with setting financial policy and providing financial analysis for assessing risk
- Salary to match experience and qualifications
- Dynamic working environment
- Motivated and friendly team