With over 40 years’ experience in the construction industry, Akura specialises in the delivery of engineered building solutions for industrial, commercial and agricultural applications across NSW, ACT, VIC and QLD.
Our focus is on delivering quality projects that are fit for purpose, arrive within budget and ultimately provide the best possible return on investment for our clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Akura’s Business Development Manager is a hunter, with a solutions-focused approach who places great importance on understanding clients and identifying their buying drivers to win a sale. At your core is your track record in building relationships and creating customer networks.
Colleagues say that you are driven, ambitious and a team player, who thrives under pressure and relishes a challenge.
Clients trust you because of your collaborative approach and genuine interest in understanding their needs; delivering solutions based on your technical knowledge and superior communication skills.
Management applaud your focus on business growth, optimistic attitude and initiative. You are a self-starter who thrives on being out in the field and values the ability to work autonomously.
You are committed, goal-oriented, enjoy exceeding expectations and value working in a collaborative, friendly team. You’re confident and your career challenges have only helped to strengthen your skillset and mentality.
You always follow-up to get things done; and your positive energy, consultative approach and authentic belief in yourself and who you represent is ultimately what enables you to produce exceptional results.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years' experience in the Construction industry, with technical skills and abilities specific to structural steel (and precast panels) highly regarded
- Demonstratable success in a field sales role
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Previous experience using a CRM system/software
- Strong negotiation and influencer skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Driven by consistent results/KPI's
- Align with Akura’s core values and consultative selling principles
- A natural at problem-solving and solutions minded
- Attractive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Be part of a collaborative, dynamic, friendly and driven team committed to individual and group growth and success
- Be a key influencer on Akura's growth target and entry into new markets
- Ongoing professional development opportunities and mentoring