With over 40 years’ experience in the construction industry, Akura specialises in the delivery of engineered building solutions for industrial, commercial and agricultural applications across NSW, ACT, VIC and QLD.
Our focus is on delivering quality projects that are fit for purpose, arrive within budget and ultimately provide the best possible return on investment for our clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to our ongoing growth and plans to continually scale the business, we are looking for an experienced sales driver to join the business and manage our existing and talented sales team consisting of lead generators, estimators and BDM’s.
This role forms part of the Akura Leadership Team, consisting of experienced and capable individuals who help drive a collaborative and motivated culture.
The successful candidate will report directly to the MD and carry the full responsibility of achieving the sales numbers.
- Development of sales plans to achieve the revenue targets for both U-Select and Turnkey business units (with primary focus on U-Select)
- Hold salespeople accountable for achievement of individual sales targets
- Develop, socialise and gain approval for a sales incentive program
- Manage operational costs of sales within agreed budget
- Complete timely and accurate reporting on progress of sales towards budget numbers, highlighting ahead of time any risks or concerns.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 years plus experience in sales management
- 7 years plus experience in selling
- Experience in working with marketing departments to provide feedback on market trends and content for marketing materials
- Ability to motivate and engage all departments to assist sales in achievement of sales number
- Must play active role in company leadership team
- Able to guide and mentor sales team
- Will build strong and enduring relationships with key customers
- Ensure sales process is setup/continually optimised to enable achievement of sales numbers
- Manage and develop existing sales process
- A basic practical understanding of construction would assist
- Must be willing to get out and sell with the team
- Upwards of 150k base salary + super + vehicle (depending on relevant experience)
- Have input into implementing a team-based incentive scheme
- Work from our new modern office facility located in Bathurst, NSW
- Be part of a collaborative and inclusive culture
- Get to be part of a company that is going somewhere!