With over 40 years’ experience in the construction industry, Akura specialises in the delivery of engineered building solutions for industrial, commercial and agricultural applications across NSW, ACT, VIC and QLD.
Our focus is on delivering quality projects that are fit for purpose, arrive within budget and ultimately provide the best possible return on investment for our clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Akura’s Contracts Administrator is a superb communicator, thrives under pressure and relishes a challenge.
Colleagues say that you are precise, logical and ask questions to determine the facts.
Suppliers, subcontractors and trades work harder for you because you have the ability to build and foster relationships, and happen to be quite the negotiator.
Management applaud your ability to consistently drive costs down across the business.
You are committed, driven and enjoy working in a collaborative, friendly team. Progression is important to you and working in a company that provides a pathway for that progression excites you.
You always follow-up to get things done, regardless of the expectation or complexity of the task and you are a natural when it comes to problem-solving and critical thinking. Ultimately you are solutions minded – ‘can’t’ just isn’t in your vocabulary.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 10 years' experience in the Construction industry
- At least 5 years' experience in a Contract Administration role
- Knowledge of BCA, QA, WHS and Australian Standards
- Strong attention to detail and scoping requirements
- Thrive in a task-driven, fast-paced environment
- Logical, detailed and analytical in your approach
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong leadership capability, specifically with subcontractors
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Driven by consistent results/KPI's
- A natural at problem-solving, critical thinking and solutions minded
- Attractive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Work from our new modern office facility located in Bathurst NSW
- Be part of a collaborative, dynamic, friendly and driven team committed to individual and group growth and success
- Be a key influencer in Akura's ability to streamline the project management process and help drive the business' gross margins
- Opportunities for progression.