PRECAST CONCRETE FOR INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION
Our precast manufacturing plant provides a controlled environment optimal for reduced curing times and allows for high quality formwork.
The concrete precast process calls for complex, exacting engineering design; achieved by our team of highly skilled expert staff.
The use of precast concrete panels in commercial and industrial construction is far superior to traditional concrete.
Common applications include:
- Structural Walling
- Retaining Walls
- Soundproofing/Noise Barriers
- Civil Works
ARCHITECTURALLY DETAILED PANELS
The beauty of manufacturing our own precast concrete panels is the unlimited design opportunity that exists to ensure our projects have an aesthetic appeal and are easily distinguishable from other industrial and commercial developments.
There are various methods for integrating design features into the panel using in-lay patterns, form liners, decorative false joints and polystyrene cast into the panels.
Probably the most exciting is the ability to achieve different finishes to the precast panels. Using form liners, we are able to apply a timber finish to panels for instance. Exposed aggregates is another classic finish, along with polished concrete which has definitely become popular across commercial and industrial developments within the last decade.
The magic of precast concrete panel finishes and design features is that you are really only limited by your imagination.
PRECAST PANEL PRICING
By engaging Akura as your design and construction management provider, you are also accessing a wealth of knowledge gained through our extensive experience within the construction industry.
Along with cost and space efficiencies, our experience also allows us to apply various innovations throughout the design and construction phases.
Our range of optional extras allows for the complete customisation of your building, which can be integrated in either the design or construction phase.
PRECAST PANEL DESIGNS & FINISHES
THE BENEFITS OF PRECAST CONCRETE
- Faster lead times
- Superior quality of finishes
- Energy-efficient, sustainable product
- Superior dimensional accuracy
- Acoustically insulated
- Low maintenance
PRECAST PANELS ARE SUITED FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OFs
BENEFITS OF IN-HOUSE MANUFACTURING
- Reduced lead times
- Flexibility to make changes to your project after construction has commenced
- Cost efficiencies associated with materials being direct from the manufacturer (us)
- More control over the construction process; minimising errors and allowing for enhanced project management
- Ability to install structural steel in conjunction with precast panels achieving additional construction efficiency
- The interface between both structural steel and precast concrete panels has greater accuracy due to coordinated drafting
- Flexibility to integrate any type of design or finish
- Flexibility to customise the panels specific to size and thickness
Get a quote and/or have your questions answered by one of our project consultants.
Things that may help with your enquiry:
- Site location
- Intended use of building
- Project Scope