PRECAST CONCRETE FOR INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION
Our precast manufacturing plant provides a controlled environment optimal for reduced curing times and allows for high quality formwork.
The concrete precast process calls for complex, exacting engineering design; achieved by our team of highly skilled expert staff.
The use of precast concrete panels in commercial and industrial construction is far superior to traditional concrete.
Common applications include:
- Structural Walling
- Retaining Walls
- Soundproofing/Noise Barriers
- Civil Works
PRECAST PANEL DESIGNS & FINISHES
THE BENEFITS OF PRECAST CONCRETE
- Faster lead times
- Superior quality of finishes
- Energy-efficient, sustainable product
- Superior dimensional accuracy
- Acoustically insulated
- Low maintenance
PRECAST PANELS ARE SUITED FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OFs
BENEFITS OF IN-HOUSE MANUFACTURING
- Reduced lead times
- Flexibility to make changes to your project after construction has commenced
- Cost efficiencies associated with materials being direct from the manufacturer (us)
- More control over the construction process; minimising errors and allowing for enhanced project management
- Ability to install structural steel in conjunction with precast panels achieving additional construction efficiency
- The interface between both structural steel and precast concrete panels has greater accuracy due to coordinated drafting
- Flexibility to integrate any type of design or finish
- Flexibility to customise the panels specific to size and thickness
Our Latest Projects
Get a quote and/or have your questions answered by one of our project consultants.
Things that may help with your enquiry:
- Site location
- Intended use of building
- Project Scope