PRECAST CONCRETE FOR INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION
Our precast manufacturing plant provides a controlled environment optimal for reduced curing times and allows for high quality formwork.
The concrete precast process calls for complex, exacting engineering design; achieved by our team of highly skilled expert staff.
The use of precast concrete panels in commercial and industrial construction is far superior to traditional concrete.
Manufacturing our own precast concrete panels means that we can prepare the concrete in advance, store panels and deliver to site at the point where they are required for installation.
This results in construction efficiencies, thus faster completion of projects.
ARCHITECTURALLY DETAILED PANELS
The beauty of manufacturing our own precast concrete panels is the unlimited design opportunity that exists to ensure our projects have an aesthetic appeal and are easily distinguishable from other industrial and commercial developments.
There are various methods for integrating design features into the panel using in-lay patterns, form liners, decorative false joints and polystyrene cast into the panels.
Probably the most exciting is the ability to achieve different finishes to the precast panels. Using form liners, we are able to apply a timber finish to panels for instance. Exposed aggregates is another classic finish, along with polished concrete which has definitely become popular across commercial and industrial developments within the last decade.
The magic of precast concrete panel finishes and design features is that you are really only limited by your imagination.
PRECAST PANEL PRICING
The price of precast concrete panels can vary dependent on the nature and location of the build along with required panel sizing, thickness and finishes, however as a standard, they are approximately $250 per sqm supplied and installed.
Precast concrete panels assure quality, consistency and rapid results as well as price guarantees – thus no variations.
PRECAST PANEL DESIGNS & FINISHES
Form Liner Wood Finish
Decorative False Joints
Inlay Pattern & Numbering
PRECAST CONCRETE VS TRADITIONAL CONCRETE
- Offers a standardisation and quality that is far superior to traditional concrete
- Fire-rated and non-combustible
- Higher levels of quality
- Energy-efficient, sustainable product
- Better thermal insulating properties than traditional concrete
- Superior dimensional accuracy
- Tighter tolerance level
- Acoustically insulated
PRECAST PANELS ARE SUITED FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF
Workshops & Maintenance Sheds
Transport & Logistic Depots
Distribution & Storage Facilities
Health & Fitness Spaces
Waste & Recycling Facilities
Vineyard & Winery Facilities
We have the capacity to produce large volumes of concrete panels to support our ability to provide complete design and construct packages for industrial, commercial and agricultural applications.
Where a complete design and construct solution is not required, Akura has the versatility to provide our clients with customised lock-up packages, or the simple supply and installation of panels.
BENEFITS OF IN-HOUSE MANUFACTURING
- Reduced lead times
- Flexibility to make changes to your project after construction has commenced
- Cost efficiencies associated with materials being direct from the manufacturer (us)
- More control over the construction process; minimising errors and allowing for enhanced project management
- Ability to install structural steel in conjunction with precast panels achieving additional construction efficiency
- The interface between both structural steel and precast concrete panels has greater accuracy due to coordinated drafting
- Flexibility to integrate any type of design or finish
- Flexibility to customise the panels specific to size and thickness