STRUCTURAL STEEL INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION
Located at 32 Hampden Park Rd in Kelso, NSW; our new structural steel factory was developed to support our exponential growth and form part of our continued pursuit for optimal efficiency and streamlined construction.
Positioned beside our existing precast plant; the new structural steel factory supports our need for increased production; allowing us the capacity to manufacture 50 tonnes per week.
Featuring 2 gantry cranes, automated CNC machines, a new SmartLine roller conveyor shot blast machine and truck wash bay; the 3,200sqm facility strengthens our capacity to manufacture panel and steel for turnkey and lock-up projects across NSW and ACT.
Manufacturing and fabricating our own structural steel means that we can prepare the steel in advance, store and deliver to site at the point where the project is ready for steel erection.
This results in construction efficiencies, thus faster completion of projects.
OUR STEEL IS USED IN THE CONSTRUCTION OF
Workshops & Maintenance Sheds
Transport & Logistic Depots
Distribution & Storage Facilities
Health & Fitness Spaces
Waste & Recycling Facilities
Vineyard & Winery Facilities
We have the capacity to manufacture up to 50 tonnes of structural steel per week to support our ability to provide complete design and construct packages for industrial, commercial and agricultural applications.
Where a complete design and construct solution is not required, Akura has the versatility to provide our clients with customised lock-up packages, or the simple supply and installation of steel and/or precast panels.
BENEFITS OF IN-HOUSE MANUFACTURING
- Reduced lead times
- Flexibility to make changes to your project after construction has commenced
- Cost efficiencies associated with materials being direct from the manufacturer (us)
- More control over the construction process; minimising errors and allowing for enhanced project management
- Ability to install structural steel in conjunction with precast panels achieving additional construction efficiency
- The interface between both structural steel and precast concrete panels has greater accuracy due to coordinated drafting
- Flexibility to integrate any type of design or finish
- Flexibility to customise the panels specific to size and thickness