Situated in Bathurst’s sought after Robin Hill Trade Centre; 20 Corporation Avenue features 12 commercial / industrial units, ranging from 75-153sqm.
Forming part of Akura’s Property Development portfolio, this modern and architecturally designed strata unit complex proved popular among SME’s and investors including a beautician, gym and a motor mechanic.
KEY FEATURES FOR THIS DEVELOPMENT INCLUDE:
- Structural Precast construction with a combination of precast and lightweight sandwich panel divisional walls.
- 7.5m high building allowing for optional mezzanine floor installation
- 12 car spaces and on-site amenities
- Decorative awnings, false joints, glazing and shopfronts
- 53% overall land coverage
Get a quote and/or have your questions answered by one of our design and construct experts.
Things that may help with your enquiry:
- Site location
- Intended use of building
- Building requirements & specifications
Where Are They Now?
Akura reflects on 40 years in the construction industry by revisiting some of our very first builds
The Possibilities of Precast
The potential of precast concrete was largely overlooked, and its uses restrained by its aesthetics.
Productivity Through Automation
The five step quality assurance process that ensures a 100% 'delivered in full on time' rate.
It’s all about the finish
Manufacturing our own precast panels in-house allows for the flexibility to integrate finishes
White Park Indoor Horse Arena Official Opening
The White Park Indoor Horse Arena is a classic example of Akura's U-Select™ offering.